Saujana beach is located at Port Dickson in the state of Negeri Sembilan is also previously known as the 4th-mile beach. The name of this beach is given based on its location and it is near to Saujana hills which has its unique history. It is also a well-known vacation spot for the family with kids and has a total length of around 1 km starting from Avillion beach resort to Cahaya Pantai.
Many local people come here for a quick getaway from their busy lifestyle and for some relaxation. It’s one of the decent beaches among Port Dickson which accounts for its fame and popularity. This beach is flooded with people especially during festivals and weekend holidays. Locals call this beach as “PD Beach”. Saujana beach is perfect for sunbathe and unwind with the sound of waves and gentle sea breeze. It does have its share of vibrant nature enclaves that you can explore.
This beach is famous for its Bbq parties and there will be never a better time to have one with family. Pick a good spot and camp in front of the beach. The spacious beach area is most suitable for camping sites, kite flying and couples who wish to go for a romantic stroll along the beach.
Don’t miss the beautiful sunset while you are having a nice dessert in the beach along with your family in the evening time.
It’s a great opportunity to spend some quality time with family in Saujana beach and I am sure that it will be an unforgettable memory for you and your family members. Indulge in water sports activities like banana boat ride, canoeing and jet-skiing. There are many trucks offering a wide variety of delicacies with Malaysian cuisines and beverages. Amenities like parking lots and toilets with showers are also available in the beach area.
The sea is clean and gentle with the soft and powdery texture of a sand. You can make castles with sand on the beach. The sea water from the beach area goes back around 150 meters at midnight which makes it walkable. You can see some of the crabs were lying on the beach at midnight which makes it easier for fisherman to catch some of the fish and crabs on the beach.
All the garbage from sea thrown by people come out at morning time alongside the beach. Keep it clean for the sake of beach atmosphere. Don’t throw anything on the beach, there are trash bins in the beach area where you can throw all the Bbq stuff and garbage. If you are not lazy to go to the beach can try some of the water sports available in the Saujana beach for fun.
Just imagine sitting on the warm sand with the sun rays bouncing off the water while sipping the refreshing beverage in tree shadows.
How to reach:
Saujana Beach in Port Dickson is around 95km from Kuala Lumpur. It is not far away from Kuala Lumpur. Those who don’t want to go long distance for beaches can go to Port Dickson Saujana beach. There are multiple ways to get to Port Dickson. They are
- There are no direct ways to come on a train from Kuala Lumpur to Saujana Beach. First, you need to reach Seremban bus terminal and follow the bus to the beach.
- Take the KMuter train from KL Sentral Station in Kuala Lumpur to Seremban, Negeri Sembilan and get down at Seremban station.
- It will take approximately around 1 hour 25 min to reach the Seremban station and take the bus from there to Port Dickson.
- If you are coming from KLIA or KLIA2(International Airports), I recommend you to take KLIA Transit to KL Sentral Station in Kuala Lumpur and from there take KMuter train to Seremban as I mentioned above.
- You can come to Saujana beach in two ways from Kuala Lumpur to Port Dickson by bus.
- Take the bus from Puduraya bus terminal in Kuala Lumpur to Seremban, Negeri Sembilan and get down at Seremban bus terminal. The buses are available every one hour from Puduraya.
- Take the bus from Seremban bus terminal to Port Dickson and get down at Port Dickson bus terminal.
- Take the local bus from Port Dickson terminal which toodles along the cost. It will cost around 2 to 4rm.
- If you are coming in the car from Kuala Lumpur to Saujana Beach.
- Start from KL Sentral in Kuala Lumpur and follow the route to Seremban by using map.
- From Seremban take a right turn and come straight and follow the google map to Port Dickson beach.
I recommend not to go by cab normally they will charge you more either from KLIA or Port Dickson terminal. If you are taking a cab from Port Dickson terminal don’t give more than 20rm. The normal charge for the cab is around 15RM for four people.